Available opening for a postdoctoral fellowship in Portugal
- European Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Global Postdoctoral Fellowships
CRIA’s mission is to develop a deep knowledge of contemporary society and rethink the complexities and transformations of social and cultural lives, always in straight connection with the public sphere. CRIA promotes a transnational network of research that maximises resources and skills, publication, training programmes, research dissemination and knowledge transfer.
Research in CRIA is structured in four major research groups, which compose its scientific core: Circulation and Place-Making; Environment, Sustainability & Ethnography; Governance, Policies & Livelihoods; Practices and Politics of Culture.
Research and teaching also benefit from CRIA’s laboratories: Biological Anthropology and Human Osteology; Environmental Anthropology and Behavioral Ecology; Audiovisual Laboratory; and Jill Rosemary Dias Laboratory.
CRIA fosters Open Science through the edition of the Etnográfica journal and Etnográfica Press.
Research groups: https://www.cria.org.pt/en/research-groups
Thematic lines: https://www.cria.org.pt/en/thematic-lines
Full reseachers (potential supervisors) here: https://www.cria.org.pt/en/people
Please find our thematic areas here: https://www.cria.org.pt/en/research-groups
2) CV (max. 5 pages);
3) Motivation letter (in English, max. 1 page);
4) Support letter from your future supervisor at CRIA.
If you don’t have a supervisor, CRIA will suggest a supervisor upon evaluation, based on your cv and research project. Please point out one Research group within CRIA that best suits your application (https://cria.org.pt/en/research-groups);
5) Short research project (in English, maximum 3 pages). Please organize your project with objective, scope and expected impact as described on MSCA work plan (MSCA-2022_PF: Postdoctoral Fellowships);
6) 4 keywords and 1 to 3 SDG;
7) Short career development plan (in English, maximum 3 pages). In addition to research or innovation objectives, this plan comprises the researcher’s training and career needs, including training on transferable skills, teaching, planning for publications and participation in conferences;
8) Indication on the type of action under Horizon-MSCA-2022-PF: European Postdoctoral Fellowship or Global Postdoctoral Fellowship.
Please sent it to email@example.com