What MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowship offers
- Full-time contract to work on a research project and enjoy advanced training
- Competitive salary (* fill in the ammount in the relevant field below)
- Budget for Research, Training and Networking costs (€ 1 000) per month
- Mobility (€ 600) and Family allowances (if applicable – € 660) per month
- Special needs allowance. (If applicable)
- Applicants should be in a possession of a doctoral degree at the call deadline.
- At the call deadline, supported researchers must have a maximum of 8 years full-time equivalent experience in research, measured from the date of award of the doctoral degree. Years of experience outside research and career breaks (e.g. due to parental leave) will not count towards the amount of research experience. For nationals or long-term residents of EU Member States or Horizon Europe Associated Countries who wish to reintegrate to pursue their research career in EU Member States or Horizon Europe Associated Countries, years of experience in research in third countries will not be considered in the above maximum.
- European Postdoctoral Fellowships – applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the beneficiary for more than 12 months in the 36 months immediately before the call deadline,
- Global Postdoctoral Fellowships – applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the host organisation for the outgoing phase for more than 12 months in the 36 months immediately before the call deadline.
IMPORTANT – apply with us and increase your chances for success
✓ Not funded applications for European Postdoctoral Fellowships with a host organisation from a Widening Country have the chance to be funded under the ERA Fellowships Call (‘Widening Participation and Strengthening the European Research Area’ part of the Framework Programme). They will be automatically transferred to the ERA Fellowships Call and will be ranked in one single list according to the scores and evaluation of the Postdoctoral Fellowships call with an additional budget of € 8 million for each 2021 and 2022.
( * If the host organisation resides in one of the Widening Countries fill in the country in the relevant filed.)
✓ European Commission website for Seal of Excellence Programmes here