Available opening for a postdoctoral fellowship in Italy
2. Geography and Carthography
5. Migration studies
- European Postdoctoral Fellowships
ISEM is active in the fields of research, training and dissemination of knowledge in the following scientific areas: Historical memory, culture, identity and territory; Study, enhancement and use of cultural heritage; Study, critical edition and digital processing of documentary, literary, cartographic and iconographic sources; Migrations of people, cultures and knowledge.
The main research topics are: Italo-Iberian, Mediterranean (Crown of Aragon and Spain) and Ibero-American studies, and its relations from the Middle Ages to the contemporary age; documentary, literary and cartographic sources; history of Mediterranean Catholicism in the modern and contemporary age; the Mediterranean space, representations and practices of the territory; study, enhancement and fruition of the cultural heritage with technological transfer; migrations in the Mediterranean from the Middle Ages to the contemporary age; migrations between the Mediterranean and Latin America from the Middle Ages to the contemporary age.
ISEM is currently the editor of a scientific book series and a scientific biannual Journal.
2. MedRoute – H2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Individual Fellowships 2016
3. FACEUP – H2020 Europe for Citizens; DESCA. Application submission No: 609250-CITIZ-1-2019-1-AL-CITIZ-REMEM
2. Epidemics (dr. Idamaria Fusco);
3. Hispano-American literature (dr. Patrizia Spinato);
4. History of the family, social change and migrations in the contemporary age (dr. Anna Badino);
5. History of finance in the modern and contemporary age (dr. Gaetano Sabatini);
6. Economic and social history of the early modern age, with particular reference to the Italian and Iberian area (dr. Isabella Cecchini and dr. Gaetano Sabatini);
7. Global history (dr. Angelo Cattaneo);
8. Geography and historical cartography (dr. Angelo Cattaneo)
– Brief description of the project idea