Available opening for a postdoctoral fellowship in Poland
- European Postdoctoral Fellowships
– we create new stories. Our research extends beyond the mainstream discussions of science, technology and innovation policy.
– we apply rigorous methodological approaches. All our research is transparent and replicable.
– we believe in open science. We strive to make our research results available to everyone.
– we work with practitioners. Conclusions and recommendations from our research change the way institutions operate.
More information: https://www.lbn.uw.edu.pl/
“The global network of air links and scientific collaboration – a quasi-experimental analysis”. Funded by: CADRE Fellowship Program / Indiana University Bloomington.
“The impact of virtual scientific conferences on inequalities in science”. Funded by: “Excellence Initiative – Research University”
– area 2: “Quasi-experimental and experimental methods in science of science”
– area 3: “Team-science skills”
– area 4: “Science based smart specialisations”
– area 5: “mobility of scholars”
– area 6: “Inequalities in R&D”
Supervisor: dr Adam Ploszaj
2. brief description of the project idea (goal of the project, proposed methodology, motivation for choosing the institution and the host with regards to the career progression of the fellow – up to 3 pages)
- Organisation awarded with the Human Resources Strategy for Research (HRS4R) label