An SME from an EU Member State wants to join a standard DN and since they can’t award PhD degrees, they want to enrol the candidate in a University in a Third Country. Is it possible?

Researchers must be enrolled in a doctoral programme leading to the award of a doctoral degree in at least one EU Member State or Horizon Europe Associated Country, and for Joint Doctorates in at least two. If they want to enrol them in a PhD programme in a TC, it should be in addition to the one in a MS/ AC.