When a fellow informs about the change of situation, either being newly entitled to the family allowance, or, on the contrary, no longer, from when should the allowance be given or stopped?

The change would be implemented from the time the allowance is or is no longer eligible according to the documentation. So if the divorce comes into force on 1September, then that is the month the researcher is no longer eligible for the family allowance.